Sensing the reef
We're monitoring the reef's ecosystem through our sensor networks. As climate change occurs, scientists need to know what is happening at the remotest regions of our reefs. Read more...
Supporting your research
JCU eResearch collaborates with other Queensland and Australian organisations to provide you with the environments and tools you need to work more effectively. Read more...
Get in touch with us to provide your research group or organisation with a web-based collaborative presence. Whether it's sharing data or communicating effectively, we can deliver. Read more...
Our state-of-the-art facilities allow you to see your visualisation data in multiple dimensions, in real-time. See what you've been missing. Read more...
Working with city councils and other organisations alike, JCU eResearch can put you at the forefront. Monitor your environment and keep track of changes as they occur. Read more...
The JCU eResearch Centre supports researchers, University staff, and other organisations alike through developing customised solutions. Ask us about web collaboration, sensor networking, high performance computing, and software development.
A greater proportion of the Australian economy is likely to be supported by Northern Australia by 2040.
Join the Learning Spaces Special Interest Group for a sneak preview of the eResearch Centre’s new 3D Vislab.
jcu.me has been updated recently, featuring numerous improvements to researchers' profile pages.
We've redeveloped our eResearch Spaces platform into eSpaces, opening up access to all Australian researchers.
In collaboration with JCU Open Day we will be hosting a Queensland Open Data Mixer Including keynote presentation from Founder and Director of the Open Knowledge Foundation and Shuttleworth Foundation Fellow, Dr Rufus Pollock: When: 9.30am to 2.30pm, Saturday 31 August 2013. Where: JCU Library, Ground Floor, Room 002, Douglas Townsville.
Find us in the Eddie Koiki Mabo Library foyer, on Wednesday 7 August 2013, at JCU Townsville!
- RT @jeremyvanderwal: network of floating data monitors have shown a rise in ocean temp -- particularly Northern Australia https://t.co/hrz… Mar 03, 2015 10:04 PM
- RT @jeremyvanderwal: This is statistically significant!!! Psychology journal bans P values http://t.co/VAxvcX849w @benflips Feb 27, 2015 10:00 PM
- RT @MabelSurvey: Interested in doing research on the medical workforce? MABEL Wave 6 de-identified data now available https://t.co/0K1sAHoZ… Feb 24, 2015 03:19 PM
- RT @TheresaPetray: Thanks, @jcu_eresearch for such a great event #Hewson Feb 23, 2015 11:12 PM
- RT @TheresaPetray: Hewson presenting a pro-technology (and pro-capitalism) outlook on how to address climate change. The tide is turning, h… Feb 23, 2015 06:25 PM